1. What is the GLOBAL BOX service?
It provides foreign buyers with the ability to shop on line from US retailers, even those which do not normally ship overseas, and have their orders delivered to their home or office.
2. How does it Work?
The first thing you must do is register on-line at transexpress.com upon registration you will receive a U.S. based “ship-to” address as well as shipping instructions. You can then proceed to shop on line. All merchandise if forwarded to the Miami based address from whence is trans-shipped to your permanent address. Trans Express will deliver to your home or office.
3. What are the benefits of subscribing to Trans Express?
- You can buy from any U.S. store, even those which do not normally ship overseas
- International shipping fees are 70% off comparable shipping options
- Your orders are delivered to your home or office
- All orders are automatically insured for up to $100.00 in case of loss or damage
- You can track all your orders on-line
- You have on-line customer support
- You get over 25 years experience in international delivery of Internet purchased goods and merchandise
4. What guarantees does the service include?
We are responsible for your packages from the moment they enter our warehouse until they are delivered to their final destination. All shipments are covered for $9.00 USD/lb up to a maximum of $100.00 USD. Some restrictions apply.
5. For how long will my account remain active after registering for a Global Postal Box with Trans Express?
The duration of your account with Trans Express is technically indefinite; however, it may be deactivated due to a lack of payment, illicit use or inactivity for a period of longer than one year.
6. How do I authorize other users to my account?
You may let as many people as you wish use your account; however, you are still directly liable for any cost incurred while shipping the orders. Trans Express will continue to charge your credit card for all activity to your account. This includes all packages forwarded to the address on record even as the shipper might be a different person than your self.
7. What restrictions apply to the shipment of packages?
Restrictions are listed in our website under the “Calculator” tab. For more information please refer to http://support.transexpress.com/en/and refer to the information related to international shipment.
8. What does the online tracking system consist of?
Packages are tracked from the moment they enter our warehouse in Miami to the moment they are delivered to the international address listed on our records. You can track your merchandise through our website www.transexpress.com. You will need an account number and password.
9. Can I ship perishable goods through Trans Express?
10. What if my merchandise does not meet all restrictions?
If your merchandise does not meet a restriction, it will be transported as cargo and the method by which it is imported will switch from "Urgent Shipment" to "Regular".
The merchandise will be recorded in a Customs Deposit and it will be required to hire a Customs Brokerage Security Agent for nationalization. The user will pay for the costs generated by this type of shipment.
11. Who is responsible for complying with local laws in my country for the importation of merchandise?
You are ultimately responsible for complying with local laws regarding the importation of merchandise to your Country; however, you may contact our local Trans Express agent for further information.
12. How do I pay for shipping a package?
The payment for the merchandise, as well as its shipment within the United States is done directly with the merchant at time of purchase. The cost of transporting packages from your P.O Box in Miami to the international address you have specified will be charged to the credit card on file with Trans Express. In the case that your credit card is declined, you will be notified via e-mail. You have the option to register additional credit cards and/or coordinate an alternative method of payment via a bank transfer or PayPal. To learn of other methods of payment please visit us at support.transexpress.com
13. Are import duties and taxes included in the service rate charged by Trans Express?
No, the rates only cover the handling of packages in Miami, freight expenses to your country, and home/business delivery. Import duties and taxes will be paid at delivery. Trans Express’ local agent will coordinate directly with you the options for payment.
14. Are customs duties and taxes charged automatically to my credit card?
No, Custom duties and taxes are pay upon delivery. The local Trans Express agent will coordinate directly with the you the options for payment.
15. Is it secure to provide my credit card number?
Yes. Trans Express is PCI (Payment Card Industry) certified. Our system is protected by highest security measures available in the market. All personal information entered by you is strictly confidential and is only used for the sole purpose of servicing your account.
16. Who is responsible for charging the products that I purchase with my credit card?
The company, store, or Internet retailer from whom you purchased the item(s) from.
17. How do I purchase goods online?
You can purchase the goods directly from the US stores. You will need a credit card to make payment. At time of check out, you will be asked the address to ship your orders to. At this time you will enter Trans Express’ address in Miami and your Trans Express account number
18. What is the difference between Billing and Shipping Address?
Billing address is the address on file with the company that issued your credit card will forward the credit card statements to. A shipping address is where you want the items that you buy delivered to. In this case it is the Trans Express address. It is important that you update your records with your bank so it includes Trans Express’ Miami address as an authorized "Shipping address".
Example of shipping address:
Juan Gonzalez (VE10X1234N)
7801 NW 37th Street
Doral, FL 33166
19. What should I do if I forget my access code for tracking packages?
If you forget your access code, click on “Forgot Password” and our system will automatically send your information to the email address on file. You may also send us a ticket requesting your password by logging on to http://support.transexpress.com
20. How do I register for Trans Express?
First, check if the service is available in your country. To register, go to our website and fill out the form found under the “Registration” tab. You will need to have an existing email address as well as a credit card readily available. Once registered, you will get a confirmation message and an email to your personal email that includes your U.S. address in Miami and your PIN number to access your information.
21. Who do I contact if my merchandise gets lost?
Send us a claim by logging on to http://support.transexpress.com
22. Am I responsible for customs procedures?
No. Trans Express will handle all Customs issues on your behalf, however, all duties and taxes are in addition to the shipping service fees, and at they shall be paid upon delivery.
23. Who is responsible if I receive the wrong merchandise or if the quality of the merchandise is not what I expected?
The company from which you purchased the merchandise from is responsible. You will still be responsible for payment of Trans Express delivery fees and any duties and taxes associated with importing the goods to your Country.
24. How can I contact Trans Express?
Your opinion is very important to us. To contact us please refer to the information below.
Trans Express, Inc.
7801 N.W. 37th Street
DORAL, FL 33166
Customer Service: 1-800-325-0008
Fax : 305-592-7977
25. Is it possible to receive notifications or status updates through text messages to my mobile phone?
Yes, the service is available at a pre-paid annual rate. You can contract the service directly at transexpress.com. The annual fee is $10.00
Our global website www.transexpress.com will provide you with a number of on-line tools and information about our services to different countries, such as rates, duties, and taxes among others. The site also provides a "landed cost" calculator. Please note the results should serve only as a reference as the data is subject to change constantly. TransExpress makes an effort to keep the information current at all times, but does not guarantee that the results will be accurate. For more information on the cost of importing goods and merchandise to your country, please consult with the proper Government Authorities or by calling our local Agent. For special discounts and/or pricing applicable to your country please visit Transexpress.com and/or write to us at support.transexpress.com. TransExpress and Global e-Commerce Logistics are registered brands of TransExpress, Inc.